Have questions about winter camp?
Check out our FAQs here
Already registered and want to make changes to your child’s camp registration?
Please follow this link to update your child’s registration.
Winter Day Camp
Experience all the outdoor adventure activities!
- Wednesday, January 2 – Friday, January 4, 2019
- Ages 8-12
- $155 per camper
- Drop off between 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Programming from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Pick-up from 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Includes lunch, a daily snack, and before & after care
Winter Activities Include:
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Various outdoor activities!
Camp Manitou Camperships
Thank you to the Winnipeg Foundation for their support in making camp accessible to under served youth through camperships.
Apply for a Camp Subsidy
Camp Manitou’s camperships are made possible through grants and donations. As such, the number of camperships available are dependent on our funding and can vary from year to year.
Steps to apply for a Camp Manitou campership:
- Contact Camp Manitou to confirm space for your week of camp and request a Campership Application Form
- Complete the summer camp registration form (online or hard copy)
- Complete the Campership Application Form
- Submit the necessary additional items
- $25 non-refundable administration fee
- Income verification forms
- A letter or drawing indicating why your child wants to go to camp. The letter can be written by either you or your child or do it together!