Spring Break Camp 2020
Registration opens Tuesday, January 21st!
Spring Break Day Camp 2020
Different from our regular Summer Camp, we are offering camper’s a chance to sign up for an entire week of programming or only for one day!
Choose wisely, as every day follows a different theme!
**Please note that campers will be outside as much as possible. Exact daily activities will be dependent on weather. Please dress and pack accordingly to the forecast!**
- Monday, March 30- Friday, April 3, 2020
- Ages 6-12
- Each day includes lunch, one daily snack, and before & after care
- Drop off between 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Programming from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Pick-up from 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Due to our artificial rink, we MAY be able to offer skating each day of programming. As this is weather permitting, we will send an email to registrants closer to the program to confirm.
Dates & Rates
100% = Sold Out. Once a week is sold out, wait list is available. Please click on the “Register Now” button above to add your child’s name to the wait list.
|Monday, March 30, 2020||0%||6-12||$52|
|Tuesday, March 31, 2020||0%||6-12||$52|
|Wednesday, April 1, 2020||0%||6-12||$52|
|Thursday, April 2, 2020||0%||6-12||$52|
|Friday, April 3, 2020||0%||6-12||$52|
Exact themes for each day of Spring Break Camp 2020 coming soon!
Camp Manitou Camperships
Thank you to the Winnipeg Foundation for their continued support in making camp accessible to under served youth through camperships.
Apply for a Camp Subsidy
Every child should have the opportunity to go to camp! Camp Manitou can help make that possible through a campership. To apply for financial assistance, follow the steps below. If successful in your application, Camp Manitou will cover the majority of your child’s camp costs.
Camp Manitou’s camperships are made possible through grants and donations. As such, the number of camperships available are dependent on our funding and can vary from year to year.
Income Cut-Off Levels for 2020 Funding Applications
|Size of Family (*Includes adults plus dependent children)||Income Cut-Off Level (*Based on gross annual income)|
|For each additional family member add||$6,500|
Steps to apply for a Camp Manitou campership:
- Register for camp first! Click on the “Register Now” button above to reserve your space for your preferred week of camp.
- A Camp Manitou staff member will be in touch with the campership application.
- Complete the Campership Application Form
- Submit the necessary additional items
- Manitoba Health Card
- Income verification forms
- A letter or drawing indicating why your child wants to go to camp. The letter can be written by either you or your child or you can do it together!