Join Our Team
This is the job you want
If you love kids, there’s no better way to spend your summer than working as a Camp Manitou Activity Leader! Each year, our team works together toward one common purpose—to help every camper have fun and learn new skills in a safe environment.
The application process for summer hiring begins in February and will be posed via the True North Sports + Entertainment link below.
Follow the link below for all job opportunities with True North Sports + Entertainment.
Join our team if you…
- Love Kids
- Love the outdoors and have respect for nature
- Possess excellent character, integrity and adaptability
- Exhibit enthusiasm, a sense of humor, patience and self-control
- Are able to work outside with kids in summer heat for several hours at a time
- Can lead or assist in teaching an activity
- Accept supervision and guidance
- Have previous summer camp experience OR experience in working with children and youth (6-15 years of age)
What do staff members say about us?
“It was a great job and a great experience! I am glad that I did it and I would recommend it.”
“I have not had a better job!”
“I liked everything about working at Camp Manitou. It does not seem like a job!”