We provide a wide range of activities, challenging educational programming, and the perfect environment to step out of the everyday and connect with nature.
We host a variety of groups:
- School Groups & Outdoor Education Programs – Classrooms can extend to the outdoors, we offer two choices of programming for your students, either recreational or educational. Book Now
- Professional Development Days & Conferences – Creating a strategic plan? Building your team? Launching a project? Or simply need a place to relax and unwind for a day or weekend? We always accommodate our guests! Tailored programs, group specific menus, and special requests can be met. Book Now
- Special Events & Special Occasions – Whatever the occasion, we will work with you to create an event that meets or exceeds your expectations. Book Now
- Corporate Team Building and Leadership Retreats – A well-planned retreat can leave us invigorated, give us a clearer sense of purpose and leave us feeling more connected to our team, colleagues and partners. Our qualified staff will help your group meet their goals and learn from one another. Book Now
- Youth Events – Looking for activities, a meeting space, a music or dance retreat? We can accommodate your need. Book Now
- Sports Team Getaways & Team Challenges – whether it is the use of our NHL sized outdoor skating rink, the new 2.6 acre lake or our physically challenging activities, we can help your team get ready for their season. Book Now
- Family Reunions / Church Retreats – With accommodations of 142 in our heated cabins, and 40 in the Travis Price Center and activities for all ages, we are the perfect location to host family reunions or church family retreats, whether small or large. Book Now
- And More!
We can take away some of the planning requirements by tailoring activities to your specific group interests and needs.
*Contact us if you have any questions or need information not found on the booking form. 204-837-4508 or 204-832-8923 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What Rentals Say About Us
I would like to thank you and everyone at Camp Manitou for their hard work and dedication. Every counselor went above and beyond expectations and ensured that our summer ran smoothly. Our campers absolutely loved your camp and all your workers. Thank you so much for all your hard work!
Rambel Palsis – Recreational Facilitator, Society for Manitobans with Disabilities
All of the children were so excited to go canoeing and enjoyed all the activities immensely. We truly feel blessed to have had the opportunity to come for our fourth annual ‘Camp Day’ and our third time to Camp Manitou! It is by far our favourite camp. We have a huge focus on reconnecting children with nature and know that their experiences have helped to nurture their love of the great outdoors. Your staff were all fabulous!
Mariella Carr – Unit Leader, Discovery Children’s Centre Inc