Winter Break Camp 2021
Winter Break Camp 2021 is on, and we are excited to welcome youth Grades 3 – 7!
Registration will open November 1st, 2021 for 3 day registrants, December 10th for 1 day registrants (based on availability). We may be adding another 3 day camp beginning of January if the demand is there. If, so registration for that camp will open November 15th, 2021.
Please click on the link below to register.
This year we are offering a 3 day camp with 50 spots available.
- Tuesday, December 28th, 2021
- Wednesday, December 29th, 2021
- Thursday, December 30th, 2021
- $150 for the 3 day camp, $60 per day for 1 day camp
- Drop off between 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Programming from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Pick-up from 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Includes lunch and one daily snack
- A fun new theme each day!
Winter Activities Include:
Various outdoor activities!
This year Winter Break Camp will offer 3 days of fun filled themed activities and outdoor adventures. Each day will consist of themed activities to fit the day. More details to come regarding the themed days, and what to bring.
Tuesday, December 28th: Frozen Fun Day
Frozen Fun Day will be a chance to go an a scavenger hunt to bring Spring back to Arendelle, build a snowman, go for a skate and make a Frozen themed craft and more……
Wednesday, December 29th: Winter Survival Day
Winter Survival Day will be about learning to build a Quinzee (snow cave), starting a fire, cooking bannock, going Cross Country skiing and snowshoeing and more….
Thursday, December 30th: Winter Olympics
The Olympics are coming in February 2022. In preparation, we will be hosting our own Mini Olympics with Speed Skating, Floor Hockey, Luge (toboggan), Orienteering, as well as Winter Games. Go for Gold!
Camp Manitou Camperships
Thank you to the Winnipeg Foundation for their support in making camp accessible to under served youth through camperships.
Apply for a Camp Subsidy
Camp Manitou’s camperships are made possible through grants and donations. As such, the number of camperships available are dependent on our funding and can vary from year to year.
Steps to apply for a Camp Manitou campership:
- Register for camp first! Once registration opens, click on the “Register Now” button above to reserve your space for your preferred week of camp.
- Once we have received your camp registration, you will receive a confirmation email. Click on the campership application link in the email.
- Complete the Campership Application Form
- Submit the necessary additional items
- Manitoba Health Card
- Income verification forms (Your T4 from the current year, or your notice of assessment from last year).