Winter Break Camp 2022
Winter Break Camp 2022 is on, and we are excited to welcome youth Grades 1 – 6!
Registration will open November 1st, 2022 for 3-day registrants, December 1st for 1-day registrants (based on availability).
Please click on the link below to register after 8am on November 1st.
This year we are offering three days of camp with 75 spots available each day. 25 spots for Grades 1 and 2. 50 spots for Grades 3 -6
- Wednesday, December 28th, 2022 – Manitoba Moose
- Thursday, December 29th, 202 – Winter Wonderland
- Friday, December 30th, 2022 – Polar Express
- $195 for the 3-day camp, $65 per day for 1 day camp
- Drop off between 8:30 am – 9:00 am
- Programming from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Pick-up from 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Includes lunch and one daily snack
- A fun new theme each day!
Winter Activities Include:
Various outdoor activities!
This year Winter Break Camp will offer 3 days of fun filled themed activities and outdoor adventures. Each day will consist of themed activities to fit the day. More details to come regarding the themed days, and what to bring.
December 28th – Manitoba Moose Day – Receive 2 complimentary tickets to a Moose Game, meet Mick E Moose and have a fun-filled Hockey themed day.
December 29th – Hike through a Winter Wonderland – This day is all about connecting to Nature in the Wintertime. Explore the outdoors and try our Winter activities sliding down the Toboggan hill, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Skating, Snow Angels, Bonfires in the snow.
December 30th – Ride the Polar Express – and explore the magic. Find a golden ticket and redeem it for a prize, and who knows where you might even end up.
Camp Manitou Camperships
Thank you to the Winnipeg Foundation for their support in making camp accessible to under served youth through camperships.
Apply for a Camp Subsidy
Camp Manitou’s camperships are made possible through grants and donations. As such, the number of camperships available are dependent on our funding and can vary from year to year.
Steps to apply for a Camp Manitou campership:
- Register for camp first! Once registration opens, click on the “Register Now” button above to reserve your space for your preferred week of camp.
- Once we have received your camp registration, you will receive a confirmation email. Click on the campership application link in the email.
- Complete the Campership Application Form
- Submit the necessary additional items
- Manitoba Health Card
- Income verification forms (Your T4 from the current year, or your notice of assessment from last year).